We are fully aware of how important culture is when teaching a language, so the intensive general course combines language classes with a cultural program, visits and free-time activities in the afternoons. This allows you to learn in a meaningful way by enjoying a full linguistic and cultural immersion. Click here to see this week’s cultural program! (Link)
These courses are aimed at developing practical skills in Spanish. Students improve in the different skills, and at the same time acquire a wide knowledge of Spanish culture, as well as discussing the similarities and differences between their own culture and the Spanish-speaking world.
Details of course
- 20 classes per week (50 minutes each)
- Days: Monday to Saturday
- Type of class: online, face-to-face or bimodal (mixed)
- Minimum duration: one week
- Starting date: flexible
- Small groups: minimum 2 students * – maximum 6
- All CEFR levels (A1-C2)
- Personalized feedback given if needed
(*) If there is only one student in the class, only 10 classes per week will be given instead of 20.
The course includes
- Afternoon social program
- 1 conversation lesson
- 1 lesson with audio-visual content