10 reasons … why Academia Británica
- We are a well run and successful organisation with an established reputa6on both locally and in the EFL world.
- We can offer a wide variety of teaching work including groups at all ages and levels, Exam classes, Business English, Telephone English and other specialist activities.
- We teach French and German as well as English and there is a healthy and simulating multicultural atmosphere with teachers from all over the world. We also offer the opportunity to study these languages.
- We offer a comprehensive range of training which caters for the developmental needs of teachers with varying degrees of experience.
- We have a dedicated and enthusias6c workforce who are able and willing to share their teaching expertise.
- We are a well-resourced organisa6on which offers competive conditions in our field and cares about the welfare of its staff and employees.
- Córdoba and Huelva are beautiful, safe cities to live and work in – are big enough to offer all the necessary amenities but you can easily get around on foot or by bike. Due to its location Córdoba is something of a cultural center in Andalusia, and for its size has a rich and s6mula6ng offer of entertainment. Seville, Malaga and Granada are
just over an hour away by car and well connected by high speed train.
- The city of Huelva is located in a perfect environment, with something to suit every taste. On one side, the mountains that are the home of the best Spanish cured ham. On the other, the most peaceful beaches of all Andalusia. To the west, the lovely Portuguese Algarve region; to the east, the cheerful city of Seville.
- Andalusia is a charm and great place for outdoor sports and life, with the best beach of Spain, ski resorts and natural parks of enormous beauty.
- It is also a region which is justifiably famous for its food, drink, friendly character and ancient culture!